CLUBS - THE ONLY WAY TO DIVE
Our Member Clubs have contact details on their own websites
Clubs offer many advantages to their members:-
- Clubs provide buddies and a guiding hand for the less experienced members.
- Clubs provide in-house training at low cost.
- Social Contact
- Clubs organise social functions, barbeques, film nights etc.
- Clubs provide free information on equipment, techniques and
- Clubs can provide compressors and / or diving gear for use or hire.
- Clubs allow members to express their view and decide what the Club will do.
Only a properly constituted Club, where the members elect the office bearers,
can offer this.
A Club, in the accepted sense of a club, has good contacts with other clubs. They
share joint projects, dives and interests. Also the ability to provide a united
front to government bodies in representing the divers interests. Here is the basis
of the building of a pool of information, know-how and local knowledge to the
benefit of all divers within the clubs.
Club membership fees and money generated from social functions are channelled back
to the Club to provide further facilities and equipment for members.
The Club diver does more diving in more places with more variety and hears more
about diving. He therefore gets more enjoyment from his diving.
That is the best reason to join a Club!
DIVE SAFELY, NEVER DIVE ALONE.